Because we are in the results business, not the membership business.
Underground Core Fitness is a group of men and women who have become increasingly disenchanted with the alarmingly low standards in the fitness and exercise industry. Gym drop-out rates in the neighborhood of 70%, and marginally educated trainers charging exorbitant rates are sadly typical in today’s exercise world. As a result, serious health issues have become commonplace in our society, many of them due to joint and/or obesity issues which are usually preventable through proper exercise technique.
I decided to do something about it. So I formed a training facility that’s based on getting the client RESULTS – period. We don’t view personal training as a 4th or 5th “revenue stream” as gyms do, nor do we view it as a hobby or quick fix philosophy.
At Underground Core Fitness we have ONE philosophy. Unlike other facilities where one trainer trains one way, another trainer does something else, a 3rd does it a 3rd way,etc. – regardless of who is coaching you at Underground Core Fitness, you’ll be following one program designed for you and designed to get you RESULTS.
Also unlike other facilities we refuse to get into pricing wars. Our prices are in the middle range for personal training services in our area. We will not price gouge people seeking our help as chain gyms do, nor will we have the lowest RATES as other personal trainers try to do. Lowest rates typically mean lowest level of training and lowest results for you as well. We have a system that’s not only fair on pricing but on scheduling as well, ensuring even our busiest members get in a few times per week.
Our Bootcamp is nothing fancy. We don’t have showers and we don’t have lockers. We are a place for people to come and spend a little over half-an-hour learning their own potential. They get a lot of exercise in the “nothing fancy” studio with other people only because they want to achieve their highest physical potential and then they leave for work, home, grocery shopping or childcare — they leave sweaty and smiling.
Getting you results is what we do. We’ve done it for a very long time, and we’re exceedingly good at it. Check our results page to hear it from those who know.
Come down, check the place out and talk with a trainer (we don’t have sales people) and get started in the right direction immediately.
All training and programs are designed by Jeremy Glasgow.
If you would like to train with Jeremy 1 on 1 please CLICK HERE
Four Good Reasons Why You Should Have Jeremy as your Personal Trainer:
Did you know that 80% of your fitness goal depends on what you eat and the other 20% is your physical training regiment. The saying “you are what you eat” is a fact that you have to make a reality.